Skip to main content

GRAPHIC ERA HILL UNIVERSITY: SPOTLIGHT TO ILLUSTRIOUS



“Transforming Dreams into Reality” is the foremost aphorism of our university and I personally believe that our college has proved it. The college provides a platform as well as the opportunities to all the students to expose themselves and learn more and more from it. I am very much admired by the various events and extra co-curricular activities which are prearranged by the students and faculty members. These competitions not only make us self-assured but also teach us to face the community and to confidently put our ideas in front of everyone. Every day here is new beginning to erudition and exploring our self. We attend many seminars and guest lecturers which are really helpful and we get to know about many things that go around us.


Graphic era Hill University has given us a very motherly environment where we can allocate our views, ideas, perception at a very sophisticated level. The events which are being organized also add up to our performances which give us a uniform path. We are given the certificates which in future which will add extra impact to our resume. Throughout the year our college provides us with such opportunities to showcase our talent may it be related to studies or other activities like fashion show, dancing, singing, acting. This college has made me very confident to present and put my point of view in front of the audience I no more fell hesitated in front of anyone and this is a very great achievement for me. Each and every day add some new experience in my life and these little things really motivate me to explore myself even more. The seminars and the guest lectures are really so knowledgeable and we get to know about things which are happening outside our country as the guest share their experience with us and interact with the students. Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence so keep going and grab each and every opportunity which is been provided to you.

-Aditi Negi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADVICE TO ADVICE

ADVICE TO ADVICE Everything is easily said than done. It is easy to say that one can or will do something, but is much more difficult to actually do it. I am in an inclination of building tribulations in every miniature things that are generally not obligatory and to a certain extent I can say that I am accustomed to over react over the things. This is actually very funny that what I myself doesn’t tag along I advice that to others. I always advice my friends that they should not panic over things easily and should learn to take things optimistically, and when it comes to me I am the only one to react over things aggressively. I am unable to tackle up with things and co-operate with the situation and relinquish easily. Sometime it is very intricate to understand and adjust according to things that are not in our favor. From other point of view I can say that we as adolescent don’t have the capability to put up with things and give up easily. And I think that people sometimes may